Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Van 1

A few things:
Chad and I will be keeping track of the $$ spent on van rentals and gas, and then dividing it up at the end. We'll let you each know what your share is after the race.
Like James said, let's all just bring whatever food we think we will need for ourselves (but if Amy O wants to bake cookies to share, I will happily take them anytime!). We will have an ice chest available and also one of those huge drink coolers full of ice water. I'll bring plastic cups too. If there is anything else that you think we will need, please let me know ahead of time so we can figure out how to make everything fit. We should have plenty of room but I'm trying hard not to pack my entire closet. You think I'm kidding?
I forget whose house we are showering/sleeping in during our overnight portion - can we bring some kind of thank you gift?
Is there anything that I am forgetting?

3 comments:

  1. We'll stay at John Stewart's aunt's house in Carlsbad. I'm good to pitch in on a present if that's what we decide. Maybe we can pick something up during our Friday afternoon break.

    I'm planning to bring a smallish cooler with my food (we'll see if Amy makes any cookies...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot about Nikki's mom! Aren't we taking showers at her place too? Nikki, what do you think she would like for her thank you gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a reminder, we will be coming home in our Tahoe after we return our 15 passenger van in L.A. Please keep that in mind as you pack, because there is very little trunk space in that vehicle. We may end up holding ice chests on our laps!

    ReplyDelete