Saturday, April 9, 2011

Race Checklist

I put together a checklist for everyone.  Each van may want to coordinate food purchases or other common items, or you can decide to just bring your own stuff or bring stuff to share.  I also created a link on the left hand side of the blog for quick reference.  The checklist is editable, so feel free to add anything you think I might have missed.  Only a few more days.  This week should be more of a recovery/low mileage week as we get closer to the race.  For some of us battling injury, we'll just have to manage the best we can.
Here is the url, just in case you can't follow the link noted above.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sPXVUnydNcsEl-WoWm9mNV7EyUA0zO5Jt7mCRIyVG64/edit?hl=en&authkey=COaSu8wC

7 comments:

  1. Wow, James. Thanks for putting this list together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I love how you included sports bras on your checklist, haha! I'm glad you did, though, I wouldn't want to forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Dave's is called a sports bro. Don't forget that Dave.
    Wow thanks Grandpa James!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the last few weeks I've been thinking I should make a list. I'm glad I waited for yours, James. It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh is this really happening? I am I really doing this? I'm getting nauseous! Thanks James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie has been running a fever and puking all day today...please don't let me catch it. Please please please... Or anyone else in my family, for that matter! If I have sick kids this weekend, Chad will be the one staying home. Thank goodness for Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete