Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Email subscription

Thanks to Rebecca, I have now added an email subscription to this blog.  See bottom left portion of the blog.

For now, I will remove the automatic email updates you all have been getting so you can manage yourself how you want to follow this blog.  I will also send an email to many of our running friends encouraging them to join our blog.  I envision this blog being more than just a gathering place for Ragnar, but a place we can all share ideas and ask questions about running.

If you choose to subscribe to this blog, you'll get an email each day sometime between 5-7pm of any new items that have been posted.  It will not publish comments to blog posts.  If you still want to receive comments through email, let me know.  I can keep that for only 10 people (dumb blogger limitations). 


Dave, I'm thinking the Running Club can use this to post your weekly run locations, if you like.  That way you don't have to manage the email list. It will instead be self managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment