Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aaaaaand CUT!

Congratulations to team 4! Awesome job to all runners, drivers and van slaves! And before all the movies and pictures we took get lost, forgotten or scattered to the four corners of our houses, I'd like to grab everything and store it on my computer so I can start to edit something together.

I'd be more than happy to download the movies or photos directly off the device but If you're anything like me, you probably had a few personal photos/videos on your camera before Ragnar. If you want to download the media to your computer, let me know when you have done so, and we can arrange a time that I could come by with a portable hard drive and copy the Ragnar stuff off. If it is just a few pictures, email works best - stewartvfx@gmail.com

James, I am not sure if you or AnneMarie took and photos or video but if so, let me know and I can point you to a place that you can host the media and then I can download it.

Thanks, and again, great job to everyone!
John

4 comments:

  1. I posted all our pictures and one video I took of AnneMarie. They can be found at the following site. At the site you can download or upload photos and they should all be in their original format quality. http://gallery.me.com/sloancpa#100107
    John,
    Since you are gathering everything, it might be good to put all of the photos onto a CD for all of us. Also, thanks in advance for whatever time you put into making a movie for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post title. :)

    I will put all of mine in a Picasa album. Is that good enough if they're original file size or would you still rather upload from my camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they are the original size, I wouldn't want the camera. Just post a link when they are ready.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only had 2 pics I emailed them to you..did you get them?

    ReplyDelete