Tuesday, March 1, 2011

T-shirts

Last year we all had t-shirts for the race. I don't think any of us ran with the t-shirt itself.  I have contacted a vendor that can do dry fit or regular cotton and about any type of t-shirt we want.
Attached is the graphics of what our t-shirts looked like last year.  Well, sort of, out t-shirts didn't have orange graphics, but ours were black. 
In order for me to figure out how many t-shirts and what type of t-shirts we should order, please send me your request.  This isn't a commitment yet.  Once I have an idea of what we might want to order, I'll get some pricing.  Once I have our first request, I will get some pricing.
Here are some options to consider.
  • Type of t-shirt techical (dry-fit) or cotton
  • Size of t-shirt
  • Style of t-shirt (man beater tank, regular, long-sleeve or otherwise)
  • Number of t-shirts
Let me know soon so I can start talking with the vendor and get things now.

James

8 comments:

  1. - dry-fit
    - L
    - regular
    - 1

    There's a pretty good chance I would wear it during the race since I don't have many good running shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dry-fit
    -Large
    -man beater tank (only because it sounds cool)
    -1

    Also, for everyone who is my van, do we have a van rented? or do we have an idea of a van/suv to use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, I have reserved a 15 passenger van already. So no worries about that. I am concerned about accomodations at exchange points. Where will van 1 sleep???
    My shirt preferences:
    dry mesh
    ladies V neck
    Medium
    1
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Michael, we all know you just want to show off the "Guns"

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those that have not responded, does that mean you don't want or need a shirt? I'd like to submit for a estimate to a t-shirt company tomorrow. (Nikki, I have yours request)

    ReplyDelete
  6. James I will be recycling my shirt from last year so I won't need one. Don't worry I'll wash it first.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dry-fit
    large
    regular
    1

    Probably wont wear this on race day though (don't want any Andy 'Nard Dog' Bernard issues)

    ReplyDelete