Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pit Stops for Van 2

Ok Van 2 we have a pit stop all lined up at my sister's house in North San Diego. She lives about 5-10 minutes away from the Torrey Pines Exchange point so we will be going there after Exchange point 24, showering and resting until we head over to the Torrey Pines Exchange.
Does anyone else in Van 2 have a hookup for us after our first major exchange? My sister's house will be after our second major exchange and we all know that I don't want to be with your stinky bodies for that long. :) Ha

4 comments:

  1. I think Tom has lined up his sisters house for Van 2 after our first exchange. Is that right, Tom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, please post your sister's contact information and I will add it to the itinerary in Tom's spreadsheet. I double checked and Tom did arrange for a stop for us after our first exchange in Murrieta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Warner is my cousin. Gente boa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister's address is
    Carol Waddell
    4555 sunset Bluffs Way
    San Diego, CA 92130

    ReplyDelete