Friday, March 18, 2011

Good news Van 1

I talked to my mom and she's cool with us going to her house in San Diego after our last leg so we can chill and shower and be fresh at the finish line! The only problem.... they only have one shower I'm going to ease into her asking her neighbor down the street if we could crash her bathroom too. I learned that you shouldn't judge how people might react when you ask them something based on past experiences, they might surprise you, as my mom definately surprised me. She was really cool about the whole thing!

5 comments:

  1. I might have a place for us in Carlsbad too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also working on a possible place for van 1 in Carlsbad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet. Amy Adams and I know a person in Escondido as well (Amy was planning to talk to her...). Sounds like the bigger problem might be where van 1 can stop between exchanges 6 and 12. Anybody have a friend in Corona?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got confirmation from my aunt in carlsbad. We are good to crash there. I also may have a last resort in corona but don't count on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you guys are working on this - I have been pretty concerned about pit stops for van 1. I really would like to take a shower sometime during those 200 miles!

    ReplyDelete