Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday nite (the 25th) pasta dinner/Ragnar planning meeting

Ok, so I'm hosting the little dinner get-together so we can have a chance to work the bugs out of our race plans. It'll be the night before the Agoura great race (which I know a bunch of us are involved in). 6:00, or 6:30? I'm not sure what time you guys get home from work. Address: 4234 Dakota Dr. I'd love to get a head count, so please chime in if you are planning on coming. I'll provide the pasta and sauce. Would anyone like to bring side dishes/bread/dessert? Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. I'll be there. I can bring something, but since I am flying in that morning for work in Westlake, I'd rather you tell me what I should purchase at the store on my way over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Laura! I'll bring some bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify, this is for team members only, right? People are not bringing spouse and/or kids on Fri?

    I'll bring some cookies. 6 PM or later is fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will bring a fruity dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Runners and spouses. Unless you can't get a sitter, then bring the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kavanaghs are in and we will bring a salad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I am really sad about missing the Greding's "fruity dessert" I am afraid I won't be able to make it on Friday night. We already made plans with my sister that evening. Please take some notes for me. See you all Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me laugh Amy! See you Saturday and a few times before then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, let's say 6:00 and please let me know if I should expect your families. We can always show a kid movie and hook up the Wii if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy and I will be there sans kids. We might be late. I know I said 6 was fine, but a couple things have come up. Anyway, we'll get there hopefully before 6:30.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just got a babysitter. We should be there just after six. what should we bring? Sorry for the late confirmation.

    -mb

    ReplyDelete