Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ragnar Leftovers

I've got 6 black cherry Cliff Shot Blocks and 6 chocolate Cliff gel packs along with 6 temporary Ragnar tattoos that I found in the bag'o'junk we got but never really went through.  Let me know if anyone wants them.  Even if you don't like them, it might make good props for a Haloween costume, just sayin.  I'll probably toss the shot blocks and gel if no one says they want em by next week.  Congrats to all the runners who participated in races this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I want some blocks and a tattoo, please. How was your nap?

    That was so fun! What a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a tattoo. I plan to where on to Bishopric meeting sometime soon. Maybe next time I meet with the stake president for an interview too. :-)

    ReplyDelete