Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Question and sort of answer from the Napa Valley Race director


Cydney,
I was looking at the Ragnar website and didn't see any information on venues such as places to shower and rest along the way.  Has that been something that was offered in past Napa Valley races?  If so, can you give me a sense of what we might be able to expect?  I am certain you are still putting things together, but wanted to at least try to anticipate what may or may not be available for this race.
Thanks,
James Sloan
Team #84 Running from Responsibility

Cydney Westgate Cydney@ragnarrelay.com

Hi James,

We are still working on the logistics for showers and other sweet happenings. If you would like, please check back in the coming months and I should have more information for you.

Cydney Westgate | Napa Race Director
Ragnar Relay Series | Ragnar Events, LLC |
1188 Sportsplex Drive | Suite 201
Kaysville, UT 84037
T 877 83-RELAY | F 801-499-5023 | C 801-867-8062
cydney@ragnarrelay.com  l www.ragnarrelay.com  

3 comments:

  1. Woh woh woooohhh there Sloany...whats this team #84 business?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a slacker! I'll try to make up for it on Wasatch Back. Honestly, I had to wait for them to move our registration from SoCal to Napa Valley after Dole paid our SoCal registration directly.

    ReplyDelete