Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dole Sponsorship

Good news.  I finally have approval for a Dole sponsorship of our SoCal Ragnar team.  They will cover the cost of our registration and our team shirts.  Hooray for that.  I now need to work with Ragnar to try to get them to invoice Dole then I can either have the amount I paid for registration way back in May 2011 to either be reimbursed back to me or moved to the Napa Valley Ragnar team I'm trying to put together.  I need shirt sizes from people.  Please let me know.  They will be technical shirts similar to what we had last year.  Nikki, do you really hate technical shirts that badly?
For the few of you that have paid for your registration fee already, I'll keep it to offset the cost of the van, gas, etc.  It should be close to a wash, but thanks for paying ahead.

9 comments:

  1. SWEET! Thanks, James! I'll take a large. Are we going to spice it up with a different color this time, or stick with black?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not black. I'll surprise you guys. I have some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much James! And thanks, Dole. Can't wait to see the new shirts. I'll take a small. Less than three months to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 things...1.James your the man! 2. Dole is awesome and I will run one of my legs in a banana suit if they want and 3.I don't "hate" tech shirts only super tight ones so I'll get a bigger size! Do you guys know how excited I am for Ragnar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks james!! thanks dole!! i'll take a large shirt. my muscles are bigger than dave's. i'm with nikki, can't wait for ragnar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wade, we all know the large shirt is NOT for your muscles, but to hide the donut around your waist! Snap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So... what's the plan for drivers? Is Jason Hansen really on board with the RV?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems there are varying opinion on the RV option. For now, we are planning as if we will not have the RV, but instead have two separate vans like usual. AnneMarie will be our driver and an alternate. Van #2 will need to make their own arrangements.

    ReplyDelete