Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ragnar: Running from Responsibility Team #1 Complete

We just completed the team today!  Tom Omer came over, gave me a check and said, "I'm in!"

Welcome Tom!  Right now, we aren't considered a "mixed team", because we don't have an even set of males to females, but if we get more interested we may end up shuffling people around between the teams to hopefully get back to the "mixed team" ratio.

I added a few links to the blog (http://runningfromresponsibility.blogspot.com/) for your reference such as training guides and course maps.

James

4 comments:

  1. We're not really contenders in either category, so it probably doesn't matter anyway. :) Glad to have you, Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be on board! Now I just have to figure out how to keep up with the rest of you guys. Good thing I've got some time to train before April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend interested in running with us. How many more people have expressed an interest? I know James mentioned signing up a second team if there are enough people but I don't know if we have anywhere near enough interested right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are at least eight others people that have "expressed" interest. There are several that I think are waiting until we get closer to the date to make any sort of commitment. Just let your friend know that we would like to keep him as a stand by. If it is anything like last year, we had two people drop out close to the race and we may have that again. I hope not, but life tends to be unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete