Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good news van 1

I have good news for van 1.  I found us a place to rest and shower after our second leg.  Jill Baker's sister lives in the san marcos area and she was visiting Jill today at church so I just went ahead and became that guy who asks for a favor like this.  Since she has done ragnar in the past she was more than happy to help us out.
Anyone have any other connections for places to shower and rest after the first and third legs?  Notthat i mind hanging out with your smelly stinky bodies but ...........

I'm especially excited about the fact that we all share the same sweaty slap band thingy.  Good thing i am runner 1.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, You are awesome. I love your uninhibited nature. Just get it done!

    Van 1: After our first run we will head over to my cousin's house in Fullerton to shower and rest. After our second run, we only have about three hours, because Van 2 second runs are all super short. We may just want to take our stinky selves to the next exchange and chillax until we run again. Something for us to discuss.

    ReplyDelete