Friday, June 22, 2012

Ragnar 2012 Video

Just thought I would give you guys and gals an update on the Ragnar 2012 video.  I have a cut of it that I am pretty happy with.  I will likely give it another pass to tighten things up and then give it a nice polish...color, sound, visual effects, monsters, aliens, space ships, Iron Man...you know, the usual.

I'm hoping to have it done in about a week (give or take) so we should start thinking of a good time to throw a post Ragnar soiree.

Cheers,
John

5 comments:

  1. any cowboys to go with those aliens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm photoshopping a 10 gallon hat on you for the group photo...there's your cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome John. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i'm wearing a cowboy hat does that mean i get 10 million extra lives?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know why John made the cut and I didn't! J/K you're awesome John

    ReplyDelete