Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Run Smart Program in Camarillo

This is not an endorsement, but merely an FYI.  I finally went through all of the junk from my Great Race packet and noticed something interesting.  Rebecca and I have been working with a running coach to try to improve our form through a guy that is based in Louisiana.  Skype is wonderful, but one-on-one live coaching might be better.  Within the race packet was a flyer (a card actually) for the "Run Smart Program" put on by dhp Elite Training based in Camarillo. They offer personal coaching and form correction.
For those of you in Moorpark and surrounding areas, you might want to check this out.
Check out their website or give them a call at 805-484-1347 or stop by at 1612 W. Ventura Blvd. Camarillo, CA 93010.
I spoke to one of their people today on the phone and if I were in the area, I would check it out.
If anyone does check it out, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. HI. I am from the MP2 ward. I just came across your blog today. I just talked to dhp at a local race a week ago they sponsored. They seem very informative about getting into the best shape possible. Also I really enjoy running, so if you are ever looking for any women for races please let me know. And if women are invited for Saturday morning runs I would be interested in those as well. Thank you. -Janell Fanger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janell, Welcome. Thanks for the information. Everyone is invited to the Saturday morning runs. We tend to have more men, but occasionally women come and on rare occasions they out number the men.

    ReplyDelete