Thursday, February 24, 2011

New legs posted. Need to verify pace.

The course has changed. This is probably the last big change so we can solidify legs based on this. However, it is likely there will be minor changes later that most likely won't require a rearrangement of our runners. I swapped some runners in Van 2. Call me or post if you disagree. John are you still ok with the long distance in Van 1? If not, we may need someone else to swap with John.
Here is a brief description of the distance changes.
Runner 1 (Nikki) distance decreased 1.5 miles to 15.7
Runner 2 (John) distance increased 0.6 miles to 21.2
Runner 3 (Trevor) distance increased 0.7 miles to 14.1
Runner 4 (Michael) distance increased 1.6 miles to 15.4
Runner 5 (Tom) distance decreased 1.7 miles to 13.1
Runner 6 (Laura) distance decreased 0.7 miles to 12.4

Runner 7 (Dave) distance increased 4.3 miles to 24.7
Runner 8 (James) distance decreased 1.9 miles to 17.2
Runner 9 (Amy) distance decreased 1.1 miles to 16.7
Runner 10 (Rebecca) distance increased 0.4 miles to 15.7
Runner 11 (Danielle) distance decreased 6.0 miles to 12.6
Runner 12 (Wade) distance increased 4.3 miles to 21.8

Here are the paces I have listed in Ragnar. Please make sure you update it, if it is wrong we need it changed no later than Monday. They are posting our three start times Friday, March 4th.
Nikki-9:30 pace
John-8:45 pace (this may be too aggressive for Ragnar)
Trevor-8:45 pace (you've done Ragnar before, so you would know your pace)
Michael-9:30 pace (you've done Ragnar before, so you would know your pace)
Tom-9:45 pace
Laura-10:15 pace
Dave-10:00 pace (you're dogging it, I think 9:00 should be more accurate)
James-9:00 pace
Amy-8:30 pace (you may want to make it 9:00, just to be conservative. I'm doing that.)
Rebecca-10:00 pace
Danielle-10:00 pace
Wade-9:00 pace

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to change mine to 10:30 too. Just to be conservative. Maybe I'll surprise us all and be a speed demon by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't change anyone's pace. You'll have to do it directly at ragnarrelay.com. Log in and edit your profile. Please try to do it soon, because a week from tomorrow they will give us three proposed start times. Those start times are based on our average team pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished updating my spreadsheet with the new distance and elevation data. I also made the difficulty rating a little more scientific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the record my pace is 9, but I think it should be 10 with the new legs. Isn't this supposed to be fun? I might need someone to push me in a shopping cart for my last leg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am changing my pace to 10. Thanks

    ReplyDelete